ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hatfield and McCoy Trails

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

Hatfield and McCoy Trails Empty
PostSubject: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:33 am

okay i noted alot of people have said they wanted to go to hatfield and mccoy trails.. and a lot of ppl been asking when each other are thinking of going.. due to trying to get a ride together with everyone..

1. lets take a poll.. who wants to go????
2. anyone have a time fram there going. or is it just when ever they decide they want to go? if its when ever u decide your going.. post it in a about 2 weeks advance so the rest of us can try to make it..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:20 am

I am prob. going to try to make it down there in August, it just depends when the whole family can get off
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 am

good deal mike, u just want to try to take the vaca in december and move it when we need to to go?
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:07 am

yea thats what im doing.. i got my main week at the end december for christmas area and new years. that way i can tell them im taken it when ever by goin and changing it.

im open to any month to go. so just let me know everyone
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 pm

ok if ur serious about the memorial day weekend going, im going too, but if i take it and you dont happen to go ill fuck your world up, lol.

but still everyone else, lets get a week or so planned to go down. the week of the 22nd good for everyone?
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:14 pm

well duh im goin. we even got the trailer so we can fit 5 atvs in it.. maybe 6. if i can fit the 300ex in there some how lol.. im also taken a day at the end of july to go with ryan down to the sand dunes.. hes taken all week for that. im just gunna take a friday and ride saturday and sunday wit em then come back sunday nite
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:51 pm

youll just sink down in there i bet, but sounds fun. and ok, ill take mem weekend, see what else we can plan with a big group. you going to be able to take my quad and ill help with gas?
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:15 pm

sweet.. umm i dunno give me the width and length of ur quad.. ill measure it up and see witch way to put them all so they all fit.. i REALLY wish i could add like lift inside and lower it down and put quads on it then raise it up and put more under it.. but then id have no room to stand up. it be just a atv hauler
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:18 pm

im gunna throw a set of ryans sand tires on either my outlaw or 300 if i go with him
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 am

i know tire to tire is around 3 1/2 feet wide, then from grab bar to front bumper is just under 6 feet
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:51 pm

it will be a really tight fit. lol it might be on 2 wheels a little with the door closed in the back tho..lol
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 pm

hey we will get them to fit and ill pitch some money
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 pm

sounds good.. it should be a blast
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm

yea, im trying to find my battery for my camcorder, but otherwise ill have my phone and camera
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:24 pm

heck ya.. we should try the red neck helmet cam idea too Laughing
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:29 pm

dude im not ducttaping the damn camcorder to my helmet, my front rack yes, helmet no lol
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:31 pm

lol ill tape it to my head then.. haha.. and drag the first prep rich kid who thinks they can beat me Very Happy down there
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:15 pm

lol youll have your head cocked to the side the entire ride. it wouldnt be as lite as you think. I got a spare helmet you could use lmao
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 pm

lol if its the one you ran over i think most of the tape would have to go to just to heep the helmet from falling in 2
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:18 pm

no that one was thrown away the same night. this is the black n red one i got i thought i lost. so now I have 2 helmets lol
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 pm

ohh.. well its always good to have a extra helmet tho incase u mis place one or someone forgot theres.. i cant wait to take this trip tho!
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:21 pm

yea no joke. I would say I would right your name in the mem day spots so mark didnt get em, but just kick his ass if he does, lol. ill tell him not to.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 pm

yea but my luck id get in trouble for doin my vaca out of line.. i don think he would take them.. but if you say dont do u think he would just to be a dick? just one day in there would piss it up if he wanted to be a dick
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 pm

he wont. if you told him not to i bet he would haha. but im going to try to eg corey to come. still nobody from this forum wants to come along?
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm

ya.. i dunno i asked ALOT of times if any of them wanted to go.. but the ones who are on the most are all in highschool and stuff. i dunno maybe we should as gurt and bigbill they might go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatfield and McCoy Trails   Hatfield and McCoy Trails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatfield and McCoy Trails
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATVFreeRiders :: Where to ride-
Jump to: