ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

who won the winch ?

Go down 
+2
grut
joeharley
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
joeharley

joeharley

who won the winch ? Empty
PostSubject: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:38 pm

I remember back when this site was just starting ,the administrator was going to give a winch away to one of the new members. I was wondering who won it ?

JOE
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Ya I could use one for my trailer.
so who did win it?
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:29 pm

i could very much use one as well, as i am in the market for one anyways
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

I am planning on giving it away once we hit 250 members, I will do a random generator on all the users
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:57 am

250 that could be a little while, but worth the wait for ever wins!
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:46 pm

hey can we see some pics of the winch? i bet people would like to see some.. its always good to see what you could win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Ill get them up in the morning, still in box, winner will need a mounting plate though
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:37 am

good deal
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Yea ,I would like to see some pics also. And maybe some specs on it.

Also I think there should be a different way to pick a winner. It would be pretty crappy if some one who has not even posted on the forum won it. I am not saying it should be based on post count, but at least should be limited to active, contributing members.

JOE
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:16 pm

It may be if your post count has to be atleast above 20, i will figure something out
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:32 pm

So will there have to be 250 members with 20 or more for a post count ? Or 15 contributing members and 235 slackers ?

JOE
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm with JoeHarley on this topic.
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 am

me as well haha
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Not trying to be pushy, but WHERE ARE THE PICTURES ?

And I think we deserve some clarification of the above mentioned concerns.

JOE
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Sorry I have been super busy. I will think of a way of how I will give it out, I will most likely just make it a certain post count as I said. I will get some pictures of it tomorrow. Worked today on the spare z400 we have, put some diamond plate alum. on it along with a new cdi box, now going to put it up for sale. Tomorrow I am installing a new winch, front and rear bumper, fender guards/nerf bars, heated hand grips, 2 inch lift kit, and some little stuff on the outlander, and on Thursday figure out if the engine blew or not on the other z400, if it did, then it is time for a 440 kit Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:14 pm

who won the winch ? 2010-016

It is a Venom 4000 Lb, it has been sitting in the basement for a year now
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:17 pm

awesome, i hope my luck prevails! gotta buy one so im holding off hoping, haha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Ya, Ive read the Vipers are identical to Warn Winches
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:48 am

atv winches you cant really go wrong, its the vehicle winches you need to look into. In a "torture test" it showed warn was first, I forget 2nd, then Harbor Freight was 3rd, over some great name brand ones, too
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:41 am

actually the moto alliance company (makes the viper winch's) makes a very good product. The viper winch's are just as good as the Warn's and less then half the price. There customer service is top notch also. There is a sizable movement of people in the mud community going with the Vipers.

As for truck winches, the best are, Military PTO driven,Warn ,Ramsey,Mile Marker.. I have seen inside the harbor freight winch and it has plastic gears. When I start seeing the harbor freights on tow trucks and rescue equipment, I will think about buying one.

JOE
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:10 am

Only complaint on the viper winches are the directions. They suck.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 pm

yea but long as it gets the job done tho... i was thinking a winch on my outlaw.. sounds kindda retarded but i dunno.. i want somthing small in size so it dont look to retarded..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:44 am

I was actually looking at 1500 lb winches myself for the outlaw, i have seen a few sport quads with them. The only problem is that there isnt a big aftermarket choice when it comes to our outlaws lets say when we compare them to 450's or raptors. So only hard part will be finding a mounting plate that fits.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:45 am

I wouldn't go bigger then 1500 though, only because of weight in the front. If you like to hit a lot of jumps, then the extra weight can make you nose dive.
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Why don't you make a mounting plate ? Then you can make/mount it exactly how you want it.

JOE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who won the winch ?   who won the winch ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who won the winch ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATVFreeRiders :: Comments and suggestions-
Jump to: