ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

i have the place to ride and hang out summer or winter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tool0420

i have the place to ride and  hang out  summer or winter Empty
PostSubject: i have the place to ride and hang out summer or winter   i have the place to ride and  hang out  summer or winter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:13 am

HI ALL MY NAME IS OAKLEY I AM NEW TO SITE FOUND IT TO DAY ON CRAIGSLIST I GUSS IT WAS A GOOD THING CUS I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO TO DAY SO ANY WAY I AM IN THE PA AREA OF SHARON BUT I LIVE IN OHIO NEGLY WELL IF ANY 1 HAS EVER BEN TO YELLOW CREEK THEY KNO THERE ARE 2 MANY PEOPLE AND DRUNK AT THAT AND SOME ARE AFRAID TO LEAVE BELONGING IN VEHICLES DO TO THIEVS WELL THERES 2 SOLUTIONS GO IN AT OAK TREE SPORTS MAN,S CLUB AND PAY 10.00 FOR THE DAY YOUR BELONGINGS ARE GUARDED BUY A GUY N A 12 GAUGE SHOT GUN BUT THAT STILL LEAVES BEING OUT ON AQ TRAIL AND GETTING ROBED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WELL THIS PAST SUMMER MY FRIEND DULLEN AND I FOUND IN OUR NEBHIOR HOOD WHICH IS THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IDE SAY AROUND 60 SQUARE MILES OF TRAILS HILLS AND JUMPS AND JUST PLAIN OUT FUN RIDING FOR ANY AGE PERSON OR QUAD TYPE THIS IS A FREE RIDING ZONE WITH BEATIFUL VIEWS AND MOST OF IT IS IN PA / OHIO LINE MESSAGE ME AND ILL GIVE DIRECTIONS
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i have the place to ride and hang out summer or winter   i have the place to ride and  hang out  summer or winter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 pm

How big are the jumps there? You should its legal?
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
afk

PostSubject: wo0t   i have the place to ride and  hang out  summer or winter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:24 pm

where is it exactly email me [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i use to do a lot of riding on the boarders.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: i have the place to ride and hang out summer or winter   i have the place to ride and  hang out  summer or winter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:35 am

hey tool.. or oakley i think u said was your name.. when are you going to get back at ppl on the parts your saying you have?? ME IN ONE.. i want some of the stuff you got!
Back to top Go down
tool0420

PostSubject: Re: i have the place to ride and hang out summer or winter   i have the place to ride and  hang out  summer or winter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:44 am

the easyiet way to say it is i dont know how to delete stuff on hear and i have ben living off craigslist and unemployment for a year so i am either in the garage the only time i am really on the comp is if i need parts or i come on hear every other day but any part i have on hear is on craigs list with a phone # but its easier to call me than wait for a reply 330 383 5143 u kno my name i still have bunchs of blaster paRTS and some 400/450 honda stuff and a set of tires on wheels other than that every thing started to sell as soon as it started getting to incom tax time the banshee is gone the blaster is gone 250x is gone and the 300 ex is gone so other than that Smile
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: i have the place to ride and hang out summer or winter   i have the place to ride and  hang out  summer or winter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:23 pm

okay.. well thanks for the update on the parts.. and your life story.. sorry to here that this wounderfull depression made you one of the many unlucky ppl to be with out a job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have the place to ride and hang out summer or winter   i have the place to ride and  hang out  summer or winter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have the place to ride and hang out summer or winter
Page 1 of 1