ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Need some help advertising forum, please look!

Go down 
+4
jcstein1
dirttrackracer
joeharley
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Need some help advertising forum, please look! Empty
PostSubject: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Hey guys since we are brand new here at ATVFreeRiders, we need some help, from you! We need to advertise our site off so others can learn about us. Tell you friends, family, post on forums, and craigslist. Do everything you can do do recruit people! We want this site to be the best possible for you guys.

On a side note, I am currently working on a few things for the site such as an atv review system and more. Any ideas, please feel free to post in the suggestion forum. I am also working on getting our domain to be, ATVFreeRiders.com , I will post on the forum when I get a date for the change and I will also email everyone.

Have a great week!

From the staff at ATVFreeRiders
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Did you try to talk to the people at atv traction ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 pm

the one group you gave me already had a forum set up, as for the other, i will be emailing tomorrow
Back to top Go down
dirttrackracer

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:40 pm

im gettin the word out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey thanks and welcome to the forums! Make sure to post in the new to forums section and introduce yourself
Back to top Go down
jcstein1

jcstein1

PostSubject: facebook   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:43 pm

I posted this site on my facebook page. Can you add a link to your site for fb, myspace, twitter, etc.?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ELPSPDA.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Sure you can that is an awesome idea. I am going to make a twitter page for us within the next few days. I will post once it is up
Back to top Go down
neparhino

neparhino

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:49 am

I posted the link on my ATV club's website.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:16 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:19 pm

If you register on HIGHLIFTER.COM forum. They have a spot to put members websites. I would definitely be doing that if I were you. I would also check out MUDINMYBLOOD.NET forum also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:02 pm

sweet thanks for the tip, will do
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:43 pm

There is a outdoor/power sports show at the downtown mall in meadville on the 27th and 28th. You could probly do some cheap and easy advertizing there.
Back to top Go down
rwfuller11

rwfuller11

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 am

Has anyone tried to Get a spot in one of the local parades??? That would be cool to have a group of quads going down the street with some kind of flag promoting this site and the local clubs. the only problem I could see is getting all the qauds there not sure where you would park all the trucks and trailers, but thats something that could be looked into.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Thats an awesome idea. Any parades coming up?
Back to top Go down
rwfuller11

rwfuller11

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:42 pm

I'm going to look into that soon I know of one in August in Cambridge Springs. It's a real small one with a buch of country folk, so that would be a good one. Plus I'm sure there are bigger ones in Erie. Do you have stickers made up to promote the site? I know the jeeperz site i'm part of had stickers made up for sale at first then they got bigger and now have flags and clothing also. If not it might be a good idea to have a contest and see who can design the best logo and have a vote to deside who wins just a thought.
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:57 pm

sounds good.
I double the stickers, never have enough. haha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Sounds like a good plan, I know the guy that runs the Unifirst in meadville pretty good, so t-shirts would be simple to do. I just need to make up a logo. If anyone is good at making graphics, I would be more than happy if you want to try and make one up. If not, I will talk to some old friends I know who do it every day
Back to top Go down
rwfuller11

rwfuller11

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Yah mking grafixs not my strong suit lol. So I would go with your friend
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 pm

the st patts parade in meadville, as well as a ton of others, like 1 every month just about. dont know about how to set something up for entering in the parade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some help advertising forum, please look!   Need some help advertising forum, please look! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help advertising forum, please look!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATVFreeRiders :: Off Topic-
Jump to: