ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

wasent talkin about a 250

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tool0420

wasent talkin about a 250 Empty
PostSubject: wasent talkin about a 250   wasent talkin about a 250 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 pm

when i was 14 i was riding my dads 1980 250 r dirt bike thats fine for trail ridin aslong as u can touch i cant find a new dirt bike that i can touch ground flat foot on i ve looked at every modle and year and i just dont feel comfortable on any of em and like i said i have a 99 kx 125 thats built and it just doesent have the bottom end that i require but i have never fouled a plug in it and i run 32:1 so that is a good mix i run it in my banshee but i guess if u have a good running 125 more power to u i had a 96 cr 125 r and i killed it in a few weeks but like cars their built with in tolorences and sometimes u just get a pice of crap out of the box
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: wasent talkin about a 250   wasent talkin about a 250 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:06 pm

hey im glad your posting alot, but instead of making new topics just go to the topic where this conversation started and just reply back to it.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: wasent talkin about a 250   wasent talkin about a 250 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:50 am

lol its okay tool. alls you have to do is post hi or somthing and someone will reply back saying somthing haha
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: wasent talkin about a 250   wasent talkin about a 250 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:39 am

tool0420 wrote:
when i was 14 i was riding my dads 1980 250 r dirt bike thats fine for trail ridin aslong as u can touch i cant find a new dirt bike that i can touch ground flat foot on i ve looked at every modle and year and i just dont feel comfortable on any of em and like i said i have a 99 kx 125 thats built and it just doesent have the bottom end that i require but i have never fouled a plug in it and i run 32:1 so that is a good mix i run it in my banshee but i guess if u have a good running 125 more power to u i had a 96 cr 125 r and i killed it in a few weeks but like cars their built with in tolorences and sometimes u just get a pice of crap out of the box

then stay in the powerband, then you wont lose your speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wasent talkin about a 250   wasent talkin about a 250 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wasent talkin about a 250
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATVFreeRiders :: Dirtbike Discussion-
Jump to: