ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Disussion on a new ATV club in PA

Go down 
+6
outlaw_rider89
grut
Joe
G4mbl3
joeharley
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Empty
PostSubject: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Once we get alot of traffic, I am planning on hosting an ATVFreeRiders meet. We can also set up an ATV show to meet each other and other riders in the area.

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 am

I have always thought it would be neet to get the park authorities to have a day when people could pay to ride on the beaches. I would pay $20 a person or so to do that. I doubt it would ever happen though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:29 am

There is actually a place about 45 min away from Erie where there is like 2 big loops, but the one takes you onto the beach. Ill post directions later on
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi there, just fond his sie from craigslist, haha. Well, belonging to a car forum which has close member meets that are successful, I would love to have meets of local atv'ers. Once the snow breaks, and i can groom some of my trails, I will see if there are enough trails to keep a meet of people entertained. But howdy, hope to see how the meet goes!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:41 am

Hey welcome to the forums, that sounds awesome, where do you live
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:07 am

Count me in! I've been having trouble finding people to ride with. My wife and I go out a couple Sundays a month.
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 am

I live in Saegertown, right off of 6 & 19. There are quite a few trails branching off of the railroad tracks I ride quite a bit. The only thing is going a ways back a few trails have gotten grown in so once spring breaks ill have the opportunity to see where the trail continues and start snipping and cutting brush. And wow, sorry about the mistypes, the keyboard in my livingroom does not like buttons to be hit lightly.
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 am

G4mbl3,

Count me in also. Always fun finding new people and places to ride. How is the riding? 4x4,sportquad, or both.

Grut
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:38 am

G4MBL3
Were abouts in seagertown are you ? And if you dont mind whats your name ? I now a couple young people from around there. Do you ever go to John Macs camp with his sons,out in Fuantstown ?
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 am

G4mbl3 wrote:
I live in Saegertown, right off of 6 & 19. There are quite a few trails branching off of the railroad tracks I ride quite a bit. The only thing is going a ways back a few trails have gotten grown in so once spring breaks ill have the opportunity to see where the trail continues and start snipping and cutting brush. And wow, sorry about the mistypes, the keyboard in my livingroom does not like buttons to be hit lightly.

Lets go ride tomorrow befor we hit up ohio on sunday! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:22 pm

You guys know each other? How many miles you estimate in trails are there? And there is a fun place out in Girard you can ride which takes you along the lake on the beach at one point. There is a larger and smaller loop there, not to much but a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm

haha, yes, I got my friend from work I ride with as well to join.

grut: for riding, a 2wd is fine, no mud really just wood trails, and some open trails, working on clearing brush and making a mud pit. For the most part the trails that are well ridden right now and not needing anything could keep someone busy for maybe a couple hours. Once I get the one path worked on and branching back how it used to there will be miles and miles accessible.

Joe: I saegertown, I live right aross the road from Wicks lumber yard on 6 & 19. BTW I am Nick (Bizzarro). Nope I dont happen to know them by chance, sorry!

Mike: Sounds good buddy

Admin: As far as mileage, noooo idea, like I said on another post, I am trying to de-weed the trails and get them all sorted out. My old friend and his buddies made the trails a long time ago before I had a quad, and for the most part some of them have not been used in a while, so there is nasty plastic scratching enemys grown up alongside some of the trails. Once it gets nicer out I will get it all sorted out. If you google map the trails branching out from the rail road tracks, and you find the 2 big open bare mud spots, all that has become grown in with those damn trees from the pic from my post of my quad in the distance. They need to be gotten rid of Cool
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:56 pm

yea we know each other he gotten me to join.. he has a place out by him that he just told about.. and i know a nice place out in ohio. near conneautville its fun as hell. take trucks and jeeps back there as well. its all wooded trail lots of diff types or rideing. depends on your style 2wd or 4x4 dont matter. i take my 2 wheel drives where the 4x4's go and thats basically under water lol. im not afraid to rip and beat on my machines its not to muddy. most mud is from the trucks on there trails.. pretty fun.. let me know if you guys wanna get to gether and go down there. theres so many trails and trails being made
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 pm

ps, its where we are going sunday still if anyone wants to tag along, and pss, its not yellowcreek or anywhere near.
Back to top Go down
JSTi07
JSTi07

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:51 am

any work on the atv club yet?
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

made a group on facebook that we can use to organize meets and rides on, to stay in touch faster.
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Very nice Job!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

I will make a face book or twitter page for the site that you guys can join
Back to top Go down
JSTi07
JSTi07

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm

I don't have a facebook, but I can go on some other peoples feacebook and check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:45 pm

I don't eather Smile I may make the twitter though. If you have one you can add it. If not you can still view it
Back to top Go down
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:27 pm

i think twitters gay just my opinion i like myspace cant log on my facebook my ex changed the password on me
Back to top Go down
JSTi07
JSTi07

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 am

JOKER wrote:
i think twitters gay just my opinion
+1

I also have a myspace but don't use it much anymore.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 am

Admin wrote:
I will make a face book or twitter page for the site that you guys can join

i thought thats what nick just did? he didnt use the atvfreeriders name but used it as the contact info and put this web site..
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am

Nick's setup is good.
How many do we need?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disussion on a new ATV club in PA   Disussion on a new ATV club in PA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disussion on a new ATV club in PA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next