ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Guaging interest? Grand Am GT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Empty
PostSubject: Guaging interest? Grand Am GT   Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm

02 grand am gt, will have stock set of rims and tires, with the optional set of 18" asa jh9's with 1 summer old tires. has been kept extremely clean, clayed washed waxed every spare moment I could. Not a thing wrong with it, just looking to get a bike with the money.

Looking for $5000 OBO. Payed 11k when bought 2 years ago with 87k on it, now 103k. I replaced both front hubs, both windows (track broke and window fell in so replaced.) WAS NOT ABUSED. Has CAI, along with bigger bore TB, and many appearance upgrades. Pictures if interested. Please only serious inquires ONLY.

Last edited by G4mbl3 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Guaging interest? Grand Am GT   Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:15 am

didint u post a pic of ur car and truck on the other topic?? i think u did so its already on the site
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Guaging interest? Grand Am GT   Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:16 am

5000 OBO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guaging interest? Grand Am GT   Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 am

Good price on it, is it on craigslist?
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Guaging interest? Grand Am GT   Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 am

yep, need to change the price on it. I paid 11k stock for it, so I am taking one heck of a loss, but dont want it anymore, as I need the money. Gets 22mpg city 27 or 28 highway, but cant afford insurance so I cant drive it right now. The extra I get will go towards my loan on my truck so I can drop to liability on that. Know anyone interested or looking for a car?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guaging interest? Grand Am GT   Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 am

may find some one, ill let you know
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Guaging interest? Grand Am GT   Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 am

G4mbl3 wrote:
yep, need to change the price on it. I paid 11k stock for it, so I am taking one heck of a loss, but dont want it anymore, as I need the money. Gets 22mpg city 27 or 28 highway, but cant afford insurance so I cant drive it right now. The extra I get will go towards my loan on my truck so I can drop to liability on that. Know anyone interested or looking for a car?

someone got 1 to many toys.. lol well get a 3rd vehical its even cheaper.. lol when i got that shit cavailer last month im only payin $450 for 6 months in surance full coverage on it..
im lookin to get ryans car now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guaging interest? Grand Am GT   Guaging interest? Grand Am GT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guaging interest? Grand Am GT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATVFreeRiders :: Vehicles for sale-
Jump to: