ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

need some advice on a petition..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

need some advice on a petition.. Empty
PostSubject: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:33 am

one of my few spots that i ride at is own by the city.. some years ago they bought this land and the last few hourse that where on it from the owners.. they where geting mad and tired of ppl ridieng there quads around town so they made this for them.. SOMTHING ALLWAYS HAS TO RUINE IT FOR OTHERS.. on the last board meeting they had they had concerns about keeping trucks out of there. its not there stomping ground. its for the atvs.. the trucks are bringing in garbage and leaving big messes behind. ( tires, trash, truck parts, even un wanted junk at there houses they throw back there) next months board meeting there going to try and do away with all rideing down there for ANYONE! just because the trucks wont stay out.
they tryed to keep trucks out by blocking there way in but they keep cutin down trees and making new ways in..

so any one got a good way i can get a petition started to keep this place available to the atvs? thanks everyone!! your input is inportant
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Wow that's not cool. First thing that comes to mind are those construction cement blocks spaced only 50" apart, but if they are cutting down trees to get in there then that sure is not going to stop them, but fines will if the police will work with the atver's that ride down there. It would have to be posted no trucks and no dumping. Then I think packing a cell phone, a pen with paper(to write plate number), and possibly a camera should help during the day cause you always have to have proof before accusing, but the trucks may be hitting it at night.

Is it a cool spot to ride?
Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Hey where are the trails at? Ill try to make an online petition right now along with a petition to make atvs street legal
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 pm

I need to know the name of the trails
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:24 pm

the spot is in conneaut ohio, he just calls it Baldwin Pond. Not too sure if they actually have a name but thats about as much as I know. Its the spot I went riding at Sunday.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 pm

its in conneaut ohio it has no name.. its not a rideing place.. its just land that the city has bought becuase there 3 old abanded house on this dirt road so they bought it and never done with it and ppl in town ride back there. but they take there trucks back there also.. to be simple its a hick town. but now the city is tired of it and wants to put a stop to it
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:01 pm

The city may be worried about liability, which is the same reason most people post their property. Them damn sue happy people ruin it for everyone. Mad
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:44 pm

yea tell me about it.. haha... and making ppl pay to ride at places helps to a certain point but then u have ppl trying to shut them down because of to loud or what about the animales and the trees.. Mad cant never catch a brake with out somthing happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some advice on a petition..   need some advice on a petition.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some advice on a petition..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATVFreeRiders :: Off Topic-
Jump to: