ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

750 kingquad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drywallgod

750 kingquad Empty
PostSubject: 750 kingquad   750 kingquad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:10 am

i bought this quad last august in corry pa.my local dealer wanted $7000 for a leftover 08,leisure time in corry sold me a new 09 for $5800 i dont understand the price differance though.before this i had only road smaller polaris's and a honda rancher.my question is why is this such a rough ride.the springs on the shocks are set one away from the softest setting. me and the wife are quite large so i dont want to change to the softest,though she hardly rides with me.i went on a dice run saturday and feel like i was playing football in mud,man am i sore.i love the machine ive had it up to 72 slight down grade and 64 up a pretty big hill,all on dirt road though.i put 650 miles on it with no problems or issues.the only thing ive done to it was add a rear seat and put full synthetic oil in it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

750 kingquad Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 kingquad   750 kingquad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:31 am

maybe there is too much air in the tires? Does the seat feel like it has a hump in the middle of it? Do you ride with a full tank of gas most of the time?
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
drywallgod

750 kingquad Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 kingquad   750 kingquad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:38 am

air pressure is on the money for what its supposed to be,no hump in the seat.ussually always a full tank because i never no how long im going to ride,depending where i ride gas isnt always available
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

750 kingquad Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 kingquad   750 kingquad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 pm

how fast do you usually ride? that is a big machine to throw around. I know I am sore after the first couple long rides of the season, just about every year. And if I run my utility or one of my buddy's utilities for all it has, you do have to muscle them around quite a bit. Sorry I can't help out more, never been on your brand, year, model, but the Independant Suspension should feel pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

750 kingquad Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 kingquad   750 kingquad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 pm

You may have your shocks softened too much
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

750 kingquad Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 kingquad   750 kingquad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 pm

ya that could be it too, fighting the body roll in the turns..very good point!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

750 kingquad Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 kingquad   750 kingquad Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 pm

Thanks, also, a nice idea to think about is that they sell really nice seat cusions/pads that go underneath the vinyl, they make your seat super soft over stock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

750 kingquad Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750 kingquad   750 kingquad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750 kingquad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATVFreeRiders :: Suzuki-
Jump to: