ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regular Maintiance

Go down 
+3
bigbillg
Admin
Impact
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:05 pm

then you kind of just wasted money on oil if u just filled it up then going to end up draining the oil again tom to do the filter
Back to top Go down
thumper350

thumper350

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:28 pm

Dude, I've been riding longer than you've been alive. I don't need YOU tell me about waste.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:49 am

no offence but you seem kind of retarded for not checking your oil befor you ride or atlest every other ride, every one of these ppl on this site can tell you thats one of the first things they do.. im sure your machine cant burn so much oil in one ride that u cant see it in the bubble or dip stick.. unless your "tough ol' bike" is pretty old.. sry had to edit and add the last part

Last edited by outlaw_rider89 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
thumper350

thumper350

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 am

Retarded? Are you kidding me? Again, No offense but you're calling me retarded and you can't spell. That says alot about you. Now don't go starting some "E-fight". I'd recomend not calling people retarded without knowing anything about them or they're occupation, boy.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:44 am

okay so i dont know who was talkin about shocks. resently but i thought about it and i havent done the ones on the 300ex in a long time.. so i just took mine off the 300ex and the fluid is worn out for the most part.. any one know of any good shock absorber fluid thats really good? not lookin for somthing cheap want somthing that will hold up..
Back to top Go down
Impact

Impact

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Calm down, we could move this thread over to ex riders or whatever it is called now. every other post on that site has someone's panties in a bunch.

Now... Shock Oil..... BelRay makes a high quality synthetic shock oil but i have heard that you will need to change the seals or it will leak. Not sure though i haven't tried it. I bought Elka shocks for mine and with all the money i spent on them i think i am going to have Pro Action service them. I just don't want to fung up a $1400 pair of shocks. I had to save up forever to get them.
Back to top Go down
thumper350

thumper350

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Have fun, kids.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:05 pm

Outlaw stop getting all hyped up on every member on this forum. Take your pms pill and chill down.
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
thumper350

thumper350

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 pm

You shoulda got rid of him in the beginning . like you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Outlaw this is your last warning, one more time and you will be gone. I am not going to over moderate, but when you repeatedly act like a child, then I will step in.
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 pm

oh well that would not be a problem my seals on the back shock are already leaking and messed up so i got new seals for all 3.. and i gave them a good ol' cleaning lol, but still not sure what oil i want to do.. but i might just try the belray brand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular Maintiance   Regular Maintiance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular Maintiance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ATVFreeRiders :: Repair Garage-
Jump to: