ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER

Go down 
+3
rwfuller11
Admin
gr8hwfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gr8hwfan

gr8hwfan

ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Empty
PostSubject: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi all,

I'm an advisor for the Erie-Crawford chapter of ATV Traction, Inc. If you have any questions about the club including joining or meetings, please feel free to contact me at gr8hwfan@adelphia.net or leave a message on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Hey awesome I am definitely going to think about joining. Have all your members join. We will be able to set up a nice discussion forum here for them.
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
rwfuller11

rwfuller11

PostSubject: Hello   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:40 pm

I just moved back up to Erie after being away for 8 years now it's time to ride again so I would love some information about your club.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 pm

hey RWFuller welcome to forums! Hope you can find a good group to ride with
Back to top Go down
rwfuller11

rwfuller11

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:48 am

Thanks me to spring is coming fast
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 pm

There is actually a pretty nice place in millcreek that has a nice track set up if you want to try to race around or do some ramping
Back to top Go down
rwfuller11

rwfuller11

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:29 pm

Realy I use to race down in NC but it's been awhile. Whats the name of this place and do they have a website?
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:19 pm

There is also one in Linesville called HOLESHOT RACEWAY.
Back to top Go down
gr8hwfan

gr8hwfan

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:10 pm

To: rwfuller11
Hey, didn't I just see your wheeler on Craigs List????? Anyway, our next meeting for the Erie-Crawford Chapter of ATV Traction is on March 21, 2010 at 11 am at the VFW in Edinboro, PA. If you need directions, I can post them later. You are more than welcome to attend our meeting and see what we are all about. We're always looking for new members with fresh ideas. Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
rwfuller11

rwfuller11

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:26 am

Yah that ones on craigslist I wanna trade for a 4x4 quad or waverunner
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 am

hey gr8hwfan, if you dont already have an online spot for your members to talk, have them join up here! I will make a section on forums just for the group where you can talk about meetings, riding, ect.
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 pm

gr8hwfan wrote:
To: rwfuller11
Hey, didn't I just see your wheeler on Craigs List????? Anyway, our next meeting for the Erie-Crawford Chapter of ATV Traction is on March 21, 2010 at 11 am at the VFW in Edinboro, PA. If you need directions, I can post them later. You are more than welcome to attend our meeting and see what we are all about. We're always looking for new members with fresh ideas. Thanks for asking.

If possible I will show up to see about joining, just to get an idea as to what you guys do. Will there be a ride, or will i need to bring anything? Thanks
Back to top Go down
gr8hwfan

gr8hwfan

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:33 am

No need to bring anything. We won't be riding at our trailhead till probably April due to the snow. This will just be a regular meeting. You may order a drink or lunch if you'd like. Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 am

What is discussed at meetings?
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:20 am

Where is that track in Millcreek?

As for the club I am interested.
Have they acquired additional riding area besides the old tracks from route 20 to the south? I know my unlce and his buddies were going to join a while back and never did because there was no additional riding area besides the tracks.
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 pm

ok, great. As far as I know I will be there. If plans change, I will inform you. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gr8hwfan

gr8hwfan

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:56 am

Grut,
We no longer have the area on RT 20. We helped to clean the location and get grant money, but the land ended up being given to the rails to trails program (the bikers and hikers). So, we only have 1 trail in the Erie-Crawford chapter currently. But, if you become a member, you have access to all other chapters trails including Ashtabula chapter (Conneaut area), Venango, Mckean, etc. Erie County landowners are not very acceptable to allowing ATV's on their properties. Too many people out there do not respect the land. There are group rides quite often with one chapter or another.
Back to top Go down
gr8hwfan

gr8hwfan

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 am

Admin,
As far as discussions at the meetings, we discuss and old business from previous meetings which usually includes previous rides, events, or fundraisers. Then we discuss any events or issues that may have occured at the Corporate meeting. There are also discussion about what we can do in our chapter to help promote ATV safety amoung youths, how we may improve our trails, or where we could possible obtain more land. Sometimes we discuss setting up a ride, participating in an event, or having safety training classes.
To most of us, it's not just joining a group to have a place to ride, it's having a larger voice in government on behalf of all ATV riders.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 am

Has road use of atvs ever come up?
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 pm

gr8hwfan,
Thanks for clearing that up. It does sound great to stick together and have some voice to protect what we have and attempt to obtain more. I will have to try to make it to one of the meetings keep us posted as to when they are because I can not attend the one listed.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:09 pm

join any atv traction chapter.. you wont be sorry.. many rides and lots of things to do..

atv traction is also

Family Oriented
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Did you join outlaw?
I still have to, it is on my to do list!!!
Back to top Go down
rwfuller11

rwfuller11

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Now tell me do you have to have plares and all that stuff for the quad to ride with these clubs?? I just dont think its right to have to pay to ride a quad and not a bike or sled so I didnt get my plates
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:01 pm

I bet you would have to have plates. The $30 goes toward the club costs and such not like buying a membership to ride only one trail system for a couple hundred. Now sleds I thought have to be registered and insured, its the bikes that ride for free no reg and no insurance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER   ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATV TRACTION ERIE-CRAWFORD CHAPTER
Page 1 of 1