ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics

Go down 
+2
Admin
G4mbl3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Empty
PostSubject: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Had some issue finding a parking spot to unload, but once that was done, we had a blast, minus some people who ditched us and didnt even go ride to be afraid of being shown up. Anywho, on with some pics:::

First Mud Hole

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mudhole I happened to come upon, ripped right through no problem in 2wd, and kept hittin it, it was fun!

Ok, we were driving in a field, Mr arcticcat decides, hey this little crick isnt too bad (all frozen over at time) so he goes to cross. pics in series:

haha, and this took about an hour of him trying, ice jamming, and winching. and this is what it looked like when he got out and he lured another kid riding with us into it, hahahaha:

With the amazing 41 F weather out, through the day it just heated up this dip, made it with 0 problems, till we were gettin ready to leave, and not thinking of it i didnt hit it fast enough, leading to getting COVERED in slop mud, haha::

Pics dont even do that hole justice. that mud wall was engulfing my rear bag. insane; but fun Cool

Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 pm

haha almost forgot. went through another mud pit, and the 2x4 kid riding with us got stuck, and when his buddy was pulling him out, a little s10 chevy, maybe body lift, with id say 30's came down trying to go through our mud pit. realising he'd get stuck before he even got into it, he backed up, and ended up getting stuck as we drove through. We all kinda wondered how he even got back at that bit of powerlines in the first place... hmm, haha

I rode my 400ho popo, my bud had his 700 kitty, and later in the day 2 other people joined us, 1 with a 340(?) 4x4 popo, and the other a 2x4 which was a polaris as well I think. He made it a lot better then I thought a 2x4 would. It was fun though, saw a ton of people out riding.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 am

Hey sweet pics! Looked like fun. Where at were these trails??
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 am

conneaut ohio. I love taking pics riding, but always forget the camera. I know I like to see where we went and what we did when I get back, as well as seeing what other people do and where they ride. Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
drywallgod

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:42 am

awesome pics looks like a great time wish i could have been there
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Next time it gets nice and my buddies and I take a ride out there, I will have to get a hold of you if you feel like making a 2 hour drive, haha. Anyone is welcome, just get ahold of me and we will get a trip going! Also have many other riding spots open nearby me. Let me know!
Back to top Go down
grut

grut

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Nice pics. Looks like a lot of fun, especially in weather like that in February.
Back to top Go down
CoreyH1-700

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Good job on the pics bud. I used to bring a camera but I never bothered with it lol
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Thats my problem too,bring a camera then forget to take any pictures.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Thats probably 95% of all riders problem lol
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
drywallgod

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm

i could make a trip sometime maybe to pa but ohio is a stretch.although i use to go to astabula to race rc cars in the winter at the fairgrounds
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Yea, weather like we had at low 40s in February, I could never pass that up to ride.
And sounds good drywall, I live just south of Erie, along with a few other of my buddies as well as some forum members. Just let me know drywall (and anyone else) and I am ALWAYS willing to ride with anyone else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics   Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend ride at Ohio--Pics
Page 1 of 1