ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How often do you ride?

Go down 
+3
dh921
Admin
outlaw_rider89
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

How often do you ride? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm

just wanted to see how much ppl are into rideing and how often they ride..
in the winter. i try and go once a month. any other time its usally its every weekend or every other. might be almost every day after the snow melts. depends on how much work me and my bud have to do on sum of his trails
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:35 am

I've been riding a lot this winter, bujt as for summer I try to go out every weekend and ill maybe play around on it close to everyday
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 am

outlaw_rider89 wrote:
in the winter. i try and go once a month. any other time its usally its every weekend or every other. might be almost every day after the snow melts. depends on how much work me and my bud have to do on sum of his trails

ive tried to go out alot but weather hasnt permitted, its a passion and this winter has been really shitty, but as for me riding, its been seldom
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:00 am

Admin wrote:
I've been riding a lot this winter, bujt as for summer I try to go out every weekend and ill maybe play around on it close to everyday

hey were gonna have to get together and ride dude
Back to top Go down
JSTi07
JSTi07

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:33 am

whenever the roads aren't covered enough for the sled I'll take the quad out.

And that has been quite a bit this winter.
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 am

JSTi07 wrote:
whenever the roads aren't covered enough for the sled I'll take the quad out.

And that has been quite a bit this winter.

i was tellin that to dave, but you can come too hahaha jk but forreall, sum Allegheny trail ridin
Back to top Go down
JSTi07
JSTi07

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:09 am

I never been on any trails besides the short trails in the woods behind my house.

So i really have no clue where the other ones are. haha
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 am

thats cool.. theres some ppl that get out and ride as much as they can
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 am

Hey Dave glad Jeff got you on here, ya man we all have to go riding this summer, hit up the Marienville trails. Have you been there?
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 am

are you all going to ride. or is it one of them things that just sound good but never happens? lol!
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 am

outlaw_rider89 wrote:
are you all going to ride. or is it one of them things that just sound good but never happens? lol!

no, this will happen and yea i think when i was younger, i was, but idr exactly. are they nice?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 am

there awesome an big
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 am

well thats always a plus. i dont think ive been to them..where they at?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 am

you know where leaper is
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:36 am

doesnt ring a bell
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 am

I meant Leeper* have you ever been down in Cooksforest?
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 am

oh ok, i was like no, but yea i do, and yes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 am

Well going to cooksforest, you will most likely hit Leeper, but you go past leeper into Marienville, keep following that road all the way past Marienville and the trail head is a few miles past Marienville. The Marienville trails hook up with the Timberline trails at a point. There are miles and miles of trails.
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 am

then me and my 2 smoke will likely have a 3some with that trail hahaha. jk but yea thats fun.
Back to top Go down
JSTi07
JSTi07

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:49 am

Dave J. how often do you go to Marienville ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 am

In the summer we will usually go a couple weekends, and during the poker runs... last summer we rented a cottage on the river down in cooksforest, and we went everyday for a whole week... There is an awesome place in Warren called Rocky Gap too, pretty difficult on the one section there
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:53 am

dude a cottage sounds like a great idea, and riding every day..dammm
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Ya, I actually know some pretty good secret trails down in Cooksforest too... We know some people who live down in Leeper, but when you pull into Leeper it is basically just one intersection, 1 corner there is a ice cream place, another corner gas station, and some other stuff. But, there is a bar down the road from the intersection, across the road from there, there is a nice set of trails which bring you to big pits and tonssss of trails, its awesome with some fun terrain
Back to top Go down
dh921

dh921

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 pm

thats music to my ears and what do u mean, are you talkin like hillclimb worthy haha but thats sick, fuel up, grab sum ice cream and get going again XD
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 pm

outlaw_rider89 wrote:

There really isnt too much work to be done to ride the trails now, just to get past the one trail, on to some new ones I need to find where it goes c/ with snow its a little hard. If we ride friday before work I am sure we can spot it. Otherones are grown in and will need some work. you'll see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you ride?   How often do you ride? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often do you ride?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next