ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders!

If you are new please register.

If you already are joined, please log in.

All new registered users will be entered in to win a Warn 1500LB Winch!
ATVFreeRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATVFreeRiders

A place to talk about ATV's and all Off-road Vehicles

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ATVFreeRiders.com!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What's your ride?

Go down 
+14
jra146psu
HONDAfan44
dh921
JSTi07
grut
Joe
outlaw_rider89
G4mbl3
tool0420
TimberRider
neparhino
bigred1
joeharley
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:39 pm

What offroad vehicle do you drive??
What mods are done?

Post some pictures too!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atvfreeriders.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:54 pm

My Vehicles.....

2007 polaris outlaw with dual pure Polaris exhaust, k&n air intake, 50.50 air lid, pure polaris bumper, pure polaris hand gaurds and shock covers, pure Polaris nerf bars, Ryde FX shocks

2008 can am outlander 800 max with winch, windshield and more

2003 suzuki z400- White Bros Exhaust, EdelBrock Carb, K&N air filter, UM aluminum air box, Baja Rims with Holeshots all the way around, Carbon Fiber Pieces, lots of Billet, DG front bumper, DG Nerfs

2005 yamaha blaster - nerf bars, RZR tires, and some little stuff

2003- z400 stock
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 pm

2007 Polaris sportsman 800. 2 inch lift,vision wheels with 28 inch outlaws.gutted can. removed all stickers.

2007 Polaris ranger xp. 2inch lift,27 inch zilla's,4000# winch,home made roof.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Nice machines, any pictures? How do you like the 2 inch lift? I am planning on doing it to the outlander.
Back to top Go down
joeharley

joeharley

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:03 pm

The sportsman.I like the way it is set up, but it is for mudding. I used a set of ranger front springs for the front,and a set of sportsman x-2 springs for the rear. It is a pretty stiff ride.

If you just want a lift and not a stiffer spring rate,I would check out rubberdown lifts. they top notch.

Last edited by joeharley on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Nice sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
bigred1

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 pm

i got a 86 250r in the process of making it a 330r Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Post some pics of the 250r! I just saw some ice racing up here in Erie, and there were some sick 250r's racing
Back to top Go down
bigred1

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:29 pm

ill have to get some right now there is no engine lol working on it tho doing a pro-x cylinder and have the bottom end redone gonna so alot of painting and some polishing but not to much and a couple pieces are going chrome have most just need one more
Back to top Go down
bigred1

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:30 pm

ya i might get into some flat track and ice racing but usually just trail ride
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:30 pm

sounds nice, where are you getting your chrome done from? You see the new shop on peach street? Chrome Addiction?
Back to top Go down
bigred1

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:35 pm

ya i did see them thats where im gonna go have a buddie wants some things done. i accually found some parts for a good price that were already done so i picked them up
Back to top Go down
bigred1

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:39 pm

im gonna polish the cylinder and the water pump cover just the little piece. kicker shifter and brake pedal are going chrome (just need the brake pedal done now) frame and casses are going black(im painting the casses powder coating frame) then im gonna paint the a-arms stator cover and the water pump/cluch cover and swing arm red (im doing this also) all the painting im doing will be in ppg base clear. o ya it also has 88 style white oem fenders should look sweet when done
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Wow seems like a nice build, take pictures through out working on it and post them when your done so we can see all the phases it went through
Back to top Go down
bigred1

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:51 pm

sure will and if anyone needs something painted im more than willing let me know and ill get ahold of ya i really easy to work with
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
neparhino

neparhino

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TimberRider

TimberRider

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: My Ride   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:47 pm

I ride a 2007 Suzuki Vinson 500. 2.5 warn winch, front and rear bumpers, heated grips, hand guards, horn, diamond tread storage box on rear rack, cup holder, flashlight holder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleyatvclub.org
tool0420

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am

ok i have a 07 400ex with a 460 big bore kit and knibble white stainless steel 1mm over sized valves and a stage 2 hot cam and a set of wiseco clutches and basket and pressureplate and springs thats all to the motor 4 now body has prp armor front bumper and rear grab bar and fatpeg nerfbars with heel guards and other than that it has a set of hebo handlebars and a stream line twist throttle thats it ide like to put a pic but dont know how
Back to top Go down
G4mbl3

G4mbl3

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Got a new Leftover 08 Polaris Sportsman 400HO this last black friday, so havent goten a chance to go summer riding yet, but I finally got her broke in. Wanted the dark green, but they just sokd it, they wanted too much for the camo version, so it left me with the red. Still looking for a place to buy the camo plastic for it... Pics coming when I get her washed up in warmer weather, or when I upload from my phone.
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 pm

i have a 02 honda 300ex with dg nerf bars front/rear bumper, k&n intake stage 2 jeting, whitebrothers E-series exhaust and header, and a few other things.. and i resently just got a 08 outlaw 525 its all stock seeing that i just got it not to long ago..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:21 am

Hey nice another outlaw rider, did you get the IRS or the S model? I was going to get a used stock 2008 525 IRS but decided to go for the new 2007 500 with pure polaris dual exhaust, pro armour nerfs, pure polaris hand gaurds, pure polaris bumper, 50.50 air lid, and pure polaris shock covers
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:40 pm

yep its the IRS i love it cuz i neve lose power or have bump stear from the straight axle mines stock for now. i have orderd protaper nerf bars and the polaris hand guards. the high style ones.. also got a set of 4 8" led 3 million color light tubes for show.. pretty sweet at niight when i sit there and play with all the diff color and patterns.. not sure what all upgrades im goiing to do to the mottor yet. ill get some pics posted of it soon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:25 pm

lol, I got the LED light strips too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
outlaw_rider89

outlaw_rider89

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm

how you like yours?? mine look badass on my outlaw.. only problem is the tubes on the side and back mount okay. but the 4th tube for the front dont work out so well becuase of how narrow the frame is on my quad. but other then that i love it.. i havent tested to see how far the wireless romote works away from the quad yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's your ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your ride?   What's your ride? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your ride?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next